by Captain Yarr
- Because I love action and adventure in my stories. If I enjoy reading about it then I would defiantly like having the same experience! Not to mention Peta! How can you live in a world without Peta? Your brave knight, clever brain, and a baker! Mmmmmm… Yum!
- Flying on broom sticks, learning spells, solving mysterious problems, and a hint of romance. Who wouldn’t want to go and be a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry? Oh, and not to mention having fantastic friends and defeating LORD VOLDEMORT!!!!!!! Mwuahahaha!
- There’s three things of which I’m absolutely certain. First, Edward is a hot vampire. Second, I want to be with him forever. And third, I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with the Twilight Series. Who wouldn’t want to live forever, be alluringly beautiful, and be with Edward Cullen?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
- Who wouldn’t wanna be a demigod with crazy awesome weaponry and battle skills? Of course fighting Medusa might be a little scary but all you have to do is avert your eyes. The rest of the monsters are a piece of cake… well except for Cronos who might be a little tricky but that would be no problem for a warrior like you. Right?
- It doesn’t take a super genius to know that a world with fairies and fairy technology is wicked cool. Of course if you don’t believe me then just go hide by an oak tree at a bend in a river on a full moon then you will understand that fairies do exist. And when you find out that I’m right then you better start taking fairy language classes immediately otherwise you won’t be able to understand them.
Chornicles of Narnia
- What’s in your wardrobe? A lion, a witch, or Narnia? Make sure you bring your winter parkas cause I hear that the Ice Queen can be a frigid evil witch. It might not hurt to bring some siblings along for the adventure too.
- If bewildering and scary things are happening and you are being blamed for them but know you didn’t do them, you’d best go find a hobgoblin and make it spit in your eye so you can see what the world is really like. Full of danger … and fairies.